Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If It's Love

Attended my cousin's wedding last Saturday with lolly and love love. Their onsite AVP song by Train is stuck in my head until now.

and we decide that it's forever, no one else could do it better
If it's love, and we're two birds of a feather then the rest is just whenever.
And if I'm addicted to loving you and you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather, that flock together









Lace longsleeves top- Ann Taylor
Curtain Skirt- SM department store
Wedge- People Are People
Bag- Thrifted



... Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That's enough for me


Do you love weddings too? :)

6 comments:

Jen Semilla said...

I love this outfit! =) Those lace top is so pretty!

Join my giveaway if you have time :)
http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

iamcolorful said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks so much :)


I already did :) *fingers crossed on that asianvogue GC!

dom.the.mom said...

Wow. That skirt is really pretty. I really like the way it drapes. :]

iamcolorful said...

@ dom

Thank you :)))

Kim said...

LOVE THIS! you look great!

-kim
found the route

iamcolorful said...

thank you kim :)

followed your blog :)))