Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moving Up, Growing Up

These are all backlog posts @-@

I bid goodbye to my Robins Class last March 16. I prevented myself from crying but deep down I know I will surely miss being tired for these 8 Kiddos. I am proud and honored to be able to experience life through their eyes. I'm pretty sure they will not remember me in the future but as long as they remember the letters, numbers, colors and the fun times that we had, "Sulit na lahat"

My class performed "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" from the movie Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs. Thus, the colorful outfits.




 











   "Everything is wonderful when we're together, brighter than a lucky penny, when you're here the wrinkles disappear and I feel so fine, just to know that YOU are mine... "

No comments: