Friday, April 22, 2016

Himig's Chapter 2: The Pre-birthday Book Themed Photoshoot :)

Himig grew up really crazy with books, thus, we chose a book theme shoot for her 2nd birthday. We higlighted 2 of her favorite books- Guess How Much I love You and Are You My Mother. 

Guess How Much I love You describes the love of a dad to her baby. And Are You My Mother is about the quest of a baby bird to find his mom. We also incorporated a fairytale touches by adding bubbles, a whimsical number 2 and a reading quote to the set. All these are D.I.Y.-ed by me :)

Camzar Photography really captured all the happy emotions we felt during the shoot. All the photos show attention to detail and projects warmth to the heart. :)















































































1 comment:

jack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.