Monday, February 27, 2012

On floral (Day 1)

Spent the weekend with my highschool friends and J at Baguio. Perfect coffee and story weather :) Though there were lots of people, we still managed to enjoy the place and move around the city. Thanks again Ria for our accomodations.

Since it's the Panagbengga festival, I came up with floral outfits for the trip. This is what I wore during our Camp John Hay/50's Diner Baguio Saturday :)






blazer, bag and pants- thrifted
flats and shades- SM department store
corset top- Mon Petit Boudoir
necklace- Accessorize

wore my newly bought red beenie in a stall in Camp John Hay. I wanna try wearing red gloves with it but the gloves for sale were all too big for me. I saw an amazing tweed blazer at the Baguio bazaar (for only 380php) but decided to leave it behind. Now, I am still thinking bout it, I SUPER WANT IT (you know that feeling that you let a great deal pass and you cant sleep thinking bout it :p). Maybe next time.


All the more reason to go back to Baguio then. :)

<3 iam 


No comments: