Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On floral (Day 2)


Visited lots of places in Baguio and Benguet  in Day 2. I assumed that it's gonna be cold so I wore my thrifted leather jacket to balance the girliness of my floral top, tassel earrings and red bow shoes. The coldness was bearable enough without the jacket so I decided to remove it later on. 
I dont get to experience an "outdoor centralized aircon" everyday anyways :p







floral top: Forever 21
bag: Liz Clairborne
flats: SM department store
tights: H&M
leather jacket: thrifted
sunnies: eye chanel

more Baguio photos coming up. :)
Enjoy the colors! (I really am enjoying them. Eye candies :))

<3 iam

2 comments:

iammarkdizon said...

I am colorful =)
Thanks for following =) will follow you back! God Bless!

http://iammarkdizon.blogspot.com/

mestizay said...

i love your flats!they look so much like the one in TOPSHOP!;)
Bdw, I buy my MAC lippies through preorder or friends from the states.:)