Monday, December 19, 2011

Blogger's United 2 (The long aftershock)

Finally get to see all the amazing fashion bloggers I just adore. Though, I admit, I was too shy to ask them for pictures. (Which I promise to do next time) I really enjoyed looking around and being surrounded by people who love to express themselves by dressing up in more ways than one :)

They all inspire me to also share my love for fashion that started way before

Thank you Gian and Babe for coming with me :)

Photo dump coming up! (credits to Gian of xylith.blogspot.com for some of the photos :)

Accessorize booth :)


Nikon booth :)


Cammile Co's


Fangirl alert!!: Shai of lovechic


Spot GIAN :)


Scavenging :P


and scavenging..


and scavenging..



and my ever reliable love (doing things he never thought he would. Like going to events like this :))


Thanks again Gian for coming. Hope I can tag you along again next year :)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog now.

Totally awesome. Is it okay if I add you to my blog roll?

Anyway, most definitely will be with you there again next year.

iamcolorful said...

Gi! Sure sure :)

Chica date soon! Miss you!