Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the season to be jolly (and colorful)

Trying to document my outfits and happenings for the holidays :)

So first stop: Our school Christmas Party :)

A quick outfit post:








Top: Landmark
Pants:BU2 find
Accessories: BU2 find (aiecorpuz.blogspot.com booth)
Shoes: People are People


Realy had an amazing time with my babies :) Their smiles were priceless. No matter how small or big the gift they received that day, they never failed to say and thank you. They all looked so genuinely happy.

Christmas is really a time for kids (and for teachers too!) got tons of gifts from them and from the other teachers. I have low EQ so I opened them all up right after I received them. Trying to seal them all for props under our tree :)

Here are my fave shots for the day (Thanks babe again for being my photographer :))

Isn't she the sweetest?


He loves the camera


A party is not a party without musical chairs



Rudolph's Nose Relay


Santa for a day



So there, I hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as I do :)

Merry Christmas from me and my Robins Class :)

2 comments:

ching said...

those variety of colors on you looks very well on your skin color. care to follow each other?

iamcolorful said...

@ching; Thanks! :) followed you already :) you take such nice pictures :)