Friday, December 23, 2011

Mary Grace is love :)

I am a Christmas fan :)

And because I have this perk of having a two-week holiday vacation (Hurray for being a teacher :P), I wanna maximize it to the extent. I couldn't think of any more way to do it than to spend QT time with <3. Before meeting friends, we decided to have a quick breakfast at Mary Grace Serendra which is just a few mins away from work. I am no first timer since I ate here before (Hello, teacher bee!) but in their Greenbelt branch and I must say I am now an avid fan :) Prices are a bit steep but you will really get a nice homey ambiance. The personal touches contributed to the overall "mom's kitchen" effect of the place. I specially love the letters on the tables and the quotes instead of flowers center pieces. Their food tastes A+ with a variety of Filipino breakfast dishes such as tapa, longanisa and daing na bangus. Their signature hot choco and cheese bread is a must try! An instant way to start your day right :)
Vigan Longganisa with smoked ham and cheese omelet




Peppermint tea love




I am into leopard prints now :p




Happy Heart


How is your holiday so far?

No comments: